Skip to main content

Beauty of the North


Hi guys! So this is my first time to post for a blog. Since 2013 I've been planning to create a blog. Finally, the long wait is over. Let's now go to the main topic.

We've been to Ilocos region, 2 weeks ago, I know it's too late for me to post this, but let me share to you my experiences. It's a very long drive, we've been on the road for almost 9 hours. But it's really worth it 'cause you've got time to appreciate our beautiful surroundings and the beauty of the past.


Day 1

First stop, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte



This is in Bangui, Ilocos Norte, where we can find their famous white rock formation and of course the Windmills.





Then we visited the well-known heritage place, Vigan City. So, this is in Calle Crisologo.

Day 2






The next day, we went to Baluarte. It is owned by their former governor, Mr Chavit Singson. And there's no entrance fee. I'm happy to see that people here don't use plastic anymore to pack their items.

Vigan Cathedral

That's all for now. Hope you enjoy.
All the love. ♥

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Denim All-Over

Hello everyone!

What I Got for Back to School?

How are you guys? Its been a month since I posted something. I know that some of us is now stressed thinking about going back to school but some are too eager to go back (because of allowance). So I have this idea for you about what I got for school. I hope that the following items that I'm going to show will help you for the whole school year