Skip to main content

B-log πŸ’•


“To the people who love you, you are beautiful already. This is not because they’re blind to your shortcomings but because they so clearly see your soul. Your shortcomings then dim by comparison. ” ― Victoria Moran

This man beside me is my definition of PERFECT. He's handsome, funny, thoughtful, understanding, of course loving. In other words "All-in-one". 

Being in a relationship is not that easy. There will always be highs and lows. But this man never knows the words QUITTING and GIVING UP. Despite of all the chaos we are experiencing, he still manages to be calm and make everything well by having a good communication. He is the type of man that cannot resists my wants. He gives everything that he can just for the sake of making me happy. I know, all of these are cliches yet not all of these are experienced by all other girls out there. That is why, I am truly blessed that he allowed me to be part of his amazing life. 

To the man I love, every efforts from you are very much appreciated by me. Everytime I'm with you, every second is being treasured. Every chaos we had, everything is a life lesson learned. Being with you is EVERYTHING. πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

ps. B in the B-log stands for Boyfriend
pps. can't think of a good title 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Panagbenga 2018

Summer Lovin'

Summer, one of the most awaited season by most of us.

Denim All-Over

Hello everyone!